If you are planning to buy a home, one of the essential things you need to do is to have the home inspection done by a professional. Buying a home is an expensive investment, some buyers try to cut corners and miss booking a home inspection, especially if the home is relatively new and can’t see any visual telltale signs of damage. However, home buyers can gain various benefits by undergoing home inspections in Perth before buying a home. It helps the buyers to identify whether any major issues with the home before closing the sale. The main benefit of a home inspection is that it can be used as a contingency in your contract with the seller. This contingency provides that if any structural defects are exposed during the home inspection, these will be rectified by the seller prior to settlement, at no cost to you.
- Our 7 Step Checklist to finding the right home building inspector
- Push for building inspection changes to help reduce conflict between buyers and sellers
- Importance of Pre- Purchase Home Inspection
- Reasons to Have Home Inspection before Buying a Home
- Why a Home Building Inspection Before Winter is Important