Pre-Purchase Building Inspections Mandurah
From our essential Structural inspection, through to our “no surprises” Structural Premium inspection, we have three levels of pre purchase building inspection that will provide you the clarity you are seeking, on any type of home, in any condition.
A pre-purchase building inspection from Home Integrity will give you the confidence you are seeking, by making an informed decision. All pre-purchase building inspections are thorough, accurate and reporting exceeds the requirements of the Australian Standards 4349.0, AS 4349.1 AS 4349.3 and AS 3660.2.
A Pre-Purchase Building Inspection agreement as per Australian Standard 4349.1 will be sent to you prior to the inspection. The report(s) will be emailed to you shortly after the inspection and the inspector will call to discuss the inspection findings with you.
If there is a specific area or item you would like inspected and reported on, these can be added to one of the pre-purchase structural and/or the structural plus inspection reports. Additional fees may apply.
To discuss alternative arrangements please phone 0420 803 292.
- “The essential” Thorough building inspection and accurate building report on the structural building elements of a home. Complies with Australian Standard 4349.1 and satisfies the requirements of the REIWA Structural Building Condition Annexure.
Pre-Purchase InspectionStructural PLUS
- “More comprehensive” In addition to structural defects, the structural plus report captures other important things people appreciate knowing. For example it answers the questions: “is my roof going to, or likely to leak?” and “will the leaking shower recess cause mould in the adjoining kid’s bedroom?” Complies with Australian Standard 4349.1 and exceeds the requirements of the REIWA Structural Building Condition Annexure.
Pre-Purchase InspectionStructural PREMIUM
- “No surprises” The most complete and comprehensive building inspection report which includes all items covered in the structural plus building inspection report, plus a whole lot more. Includes inspection of all electrical, plumbing and gas fixtures and fittings. Exceeds the requirements of Australian Standard AS 4349.1 and the REIWA Structural Building Condition Annexure.
Pre-Purchase InspectionTermite / Timber Pest
- Termites, Borers, Wood Decay Fungi and Conducive Conditions are exactly what our team of qualified inspectors are experienced to inspect and report on. Reporting exceeds the requirements of the Australian Standards 4349.3 and Australian Standard 3660.2.
Good Working Order InspectionElectrical, Plumbing & Gas
- This inspection can be completed with your Structural or Structural Plus inspection. In an average house there can be over 100 electrical, plumbing and gas items to check are in “Good Working Order”. Complies with Australian Standard 4349.0.
Swimming Pools & Saftey Barriers
- Trust your pool inspection to an experienced pool builder not the local pool cleaning shop. Our specialized swimming pool / spa inspection covers the pool, pool equipment including heating and inspection of the safety barriers keeping your family safe.
Retrospective ApprovalsInitial inspection and report
- Having all structures on a property approved by the local Council / Shire can greatly increase the value of a home. Home Integrity will carry out a full site investigation for structural adequacy and compliance to planning and building codes. This inspection is carried out by a registered builder, who understands the retrospective approval system, and is experienced in having approvals granted fast. Reporting exceeds the requirements of the Australian Standard 4349.0.
Pre-Settlement InspectionElectrical, Plumbing & Gas
- This inspection is generally completed 5 to 7 days prior to settlement. In an average house there can be over 100 electrical, plumbing and gas items to check are in “Good Working Order”. Complies with Australian Standard 4349.0.
Owner Builder Warranty Insurance Building Reports
- For owner builders seeking to obtain Home Indemnity Insurance, a valid Building Defects Report must be carried out by a building inspector. The insurer will also require the Building Inspector to carry valid Professional Indemnity insurance. Reporting satisfies the insurer’s requirements and the Australian Standard 4349.0.
- A complete and comprehensive inspection designed specifically for new and existing Apartments.
- Includes all “unit entitlement” areas. I.E. Parking bay(s) and store. The average apartment there can be over 100 electrical, plumbing and gas items to check are in “Good Working Order”. Exceeds the requirements of Australian Standard AS 4349.1 and the REIWA Structural Building Condition Annexure.