Pre-Purchase Building Inspections Perth
If there is a specific area or item you would like inspected and reported on, these can be added to one of the pre-purchase structural and/or the structural plus inspection reports. Additional fees may apply.
An inspection agreement as per Australian Standard 4349.1 and payment is required prior to Pre Purchase building Inspections Perth being carried out. After the inspection on site, we will discuss the inspection findings with you. The report will be ready in approximately 24 – 48 hours after the inspection at which time it will be emailed to you. To discuss alternative arrangements please phone 0420 803 292.
- An essential, thorough building inspection and accurate building report on the structural building elements of a home. Complies with the requirements of Australian Standard 4349.1.
Pre-Purchase InspectionStructural PLUS
- A more comprehensive, thorough building inspection and accurate building report on the structural building elements of a home. Plus inspection of the roof cover and moisture testing. Complies with the requirements of Australian Standard 4349.1.
Pre-Purchase InspectionStructural PREMIUM
- The most complete and comprehensive building inspection report which includes all items covered in the structural plus building inspection report, plus a whole lot more. Complies with the requirements of Australian Standard 4349.1.
Pre-Purchase InspectionTermite / Timber Pest
- Termite/timber pest inspection by our experienced and qualified team. Complies with Australian Standard 4349.3. Same day report and inspector debrief.
- In an average house there can be over 100 items to check which may include, but not limited to the following:
Swimming Pools & Saftey Barriers
- In addition to providing the best pre-purchase building inspections and building reports, we also inspect and report on spas and swimming pools including the safety barriers.
Retrospective ApprovalsInitial inspection and report
- Having all structures on a property approved by the local Council / Shire can greatly increase the value of a home.
Owner Builder Warranty Insurance Building Reports
- Home Integrity can complete the building inspection and building report required by the insurer to take out Home Owner Warranty Builders Warranty Insurance.
- A complete and comprehensive inspection designed specifically for new and existing Apartments. Complies with the requirements of Australian Standard 4349.1.