Great job! Paul was very thorough with inspection. And answering any questions I had in regards to the report. And to explain to the sales agent what problems were in need of being rectified as soon as possible and what could wait. The report was clear and concise and will be a lot easier to work through the faults with the builder.CheersGeorge
George - Mount Hawthorn Pre-Purchase Inspection March 30, 2017
- Calculating the Replacement Cost of Your Home
- Defects should not scare you from buying a home!
- Auctions – Proactive Sellers Give Confidence to Prospective Buyers
- 6 Tips on Getting Your Home Ready for Winter
- Will your roof cave in because of Hairy Timber (delignification)? The answer may surprise you!