Money well spent, as a roof structure issue was detected which now is being investigated by the builder. Although the builder would have carried out its own inspection, I probably would have never known about the defect. Now I can work together with the builder after their investigation next week, how to address the issue, which gives me much more confidence and a peace of mind. The report was well structured and Paul was very helpful in explaining me everything before and after his inspection. I would strongly recommend every owner to get an inspection done at this stage of the building process by Home Integrity, so that also builders can improve and build better homes as they normally claim nowadays.
Frank - Gosnells Pre-Purchase Inspection April 20, 2017
- Calculating the Replacement Cost of Your Home
- Defects should not scare you from buying a home!
- Auctions – Proactive Sellers Give Confidence to Prospective Buyers
- 6 Tips on Getting Your Home Ready for Winter
- Will your roof cave in because of Hairy Timber (delignification)? The answer may surprise you!