As a real estate agent, I have often referred to Home Integrity as clients have always given me very positive feedback. The reports and inspections are very thorough and fair, they are also more than happy to discuss and explain the reports and findings over the phone. I’ve always been happy with their service as an agent and when it was time for me to select an inspector as a buyer, there was no other option in my opinion.Thanks again – Gus.
Gus - Kingsley Pre-Purchase Inspection July 18, 2017
- Calculating the Replacement Cost of Your Home
- Defects should not scare you from buying a home!
- Auctions – Proactive Sellers Give Confidence to Prospective Buyers
- 6 Tips on Getting Your Home Ready for Winter
- Will your roof cave in because of Hairy Timber (delignification)? The answer may surprise you!