I was not satisfied with the reports provided. Only the bare minimum information was provided and I feel like the majority of the report was just a generic template. No detail was given about the minor issues identified such as were they were on the property. For the money spent, I feel like it was very bad value since I even opted for the ‘better’ package.
Rex - Innaloo Pre-Purchase Inspection October 22, 2017
- Calculating the Replacement Cost of Your Home
- Defects should not scare you from buying a home!
- Auctions – Proactive Sellers Give Confidence to Prospective Buyers
- 6 Tips on Getting Your Home Ready for Winter
- Will your roof cave in because of Hairy Timber (delignification)? The answer may surprise you!