Thank you for also providing the information on the load-bearing walls. The only suggestion regarding this is that would be good to have some written info and building expert opinion/suggestion re those walls, as when told on the phone I couldn’t write them down or completely understand them. The provided photo with drawing on where the load roof beams are is great, just a bit of written info would complete the request. Otherwise, we are very satisfied with all of the service and the communication with Anne. Thank you!
Mariana - Huntingdale Pre-Purchase Inspection February 28, 2018
- 6 Tips on Getting Your Home Ready for Winter
- Will your roof cave in because of Hairy Timber (delignification)? The answer may surprise you!
- Is that 4×2 really a 3×2? Unapproved/unauthorised structures.
- Discover the little known standards to acquiring a Keystart loan
- Our 7 Step Checklist to finding the right home building inspector