Jeremy and the Team did a fantastic job with the building inspection, finding several atructural items throughout the property that required addressing. Not only does this ensure the house will now meet the WA building regulations but also gives us piece of mind that we are purchasing a quality dwelling free from any defects. I can’t speak highly enough of the quality of the inspection, the follow up phone call to go through the report details and findings with me and the quality of the report itself. If you only do one thing extra when buying a new house, make sure it is a premium structural inspection and pest report with Home Integrity. Thank you for the fantastic level of professionalism that you displayed throughout this process.
James - Wellard Pre-Purchase Inspection Structural June 2, 2018
- Calculating the Replacement Cost of Your Home
- Defects should not scare you from buying a home!
- Auctions – Proactive Sellers Give Confidence to Prospective Buyers
- 6 Tips on Getting Your Home Ready for Winter
- Will your roof cave in because of Hairy Timber (delignification)? The answer may surprise you!