Your report did not address any of the requests made in email agreement, being the connections of new additions to older building, specifically balcony and garage. If these were assessed and no defect was noted your report should say so, for this reason it made it difficult for us to use your report as basis of decision that conditions of purchase were met.
Andrew - Hillarys Pre-Purchase Inspection Structural October 14, 2018
- 6 Tips on Getting Your Home Ready for Winter
- Will your roof cave in because of Hairy Timber (delignification)? The answer may surprise you!
- Is that 4×2 really a 3×2? Unapproved/unauthorised structures.
- Discover the little known standards to acquiring a Keystart loan
- Our 7 Step Checklist to finding the right home building inspector