Absolutely amazed with the service provided by Glenn and the HI team. Initial inspection noted some structural defects.The HI team clearly described the defects in the first report, and assisted further by consulting with the vendor’s builder to remedy the faults.Vendor’s initial remedy was deficient, but after further consultation between HI and the builder a satisfactory repair was effected.I highly recommend HI services.
Paul - Sorrento Pre-Purchase Inspection Structural November 15, 2018
- Calculating the Replacement Cost of Your Home
- Defects should not scare you from buying a home!
- Auctions – Proactive Sellers Give Confidence to Prospective Buyers
- 6 Tips on Getting Your Home Ready for Winter
- Will your roof cave in because of Hairy Timber (delignification)? The answer may surprise you!