We have had issues with the flow-on effect of escaped water. Having been under the direction of insurance for many, many months we decided to get an independent opinion of another way forward as there appeared to be no end in sight doing it the way we were. After a week of monitoring we were given another way forward and are now in the process of moving back. Fingers crossed the solutions will work – time will tell that, but without the feedback from Elias, I believe we’d be in our same situation for many more months. Thank you for coming out so promptly.
Jane - Kingsley Pre-Purchase Inspection Structural December 20, 2018
- Calculating the Replacement Cost of Your Home
- Defects should not scare you from buying a home!
- Auctions – Proactive Sellers Give Confidence to Prospective Buyers
- 6 Tips on Getting Your Home Ready for Winter
- Will your roof cave in because of Hairy Timber (delignification)? The answer may surprise you!